The game is custom built to facilitate the discovery of a maximum of connections and conversations in your team.
A murder has occurred on the company premises and the best private detectives have been assembled to solve the mystery. Uncover the Victim, Murder weapon, Witness, Location, Motif and finally the Murderer.
The game can be tailored to suit your specific industry, company, learning objectives, region and target demographic.
We take care of everything
All participants receive a set of voluntary questions through a chatbot link, aiming to gather information about the participant. The answers and information will be integrated in the different challenges in the game.
Conference tool of your choice
The group meets in a central online conferencing room to receive instructions. The Head Detective explains the story, mission and logistical organization of the game. They get aquatinted with the “Interactive Detective Board”.
Participants connect per team in different calls. Teams complete assignments presented to them by The Head Detective via the chatbot. The assignments are intertwined with the information gathered pregame. Guided by live facilitators, teams connect and detect to earn clues in order to solve the crime.
Participants gather all information learned and shared throughout the game to submit their final verdict of victim, murder weapon, location, etc… During the closing ceremony we share footage of the game and award the winners!
- The Murder Mystery can be organized from anywhere online.
- We use video conferencing facilities and other online tools, none of which require account log ins.
- We provide expert facilitators who are present for the whole of your session.
- All participants receive an email 5 days prior to the game with full instructions.
- Up to 600 participants per session.
- 2 hours – 2,5 hours per session.