Players in remote teams compete in the Detective Challenge across a multitude of brand new Virtual disciplines.
Welcome to the school of detectives run by Lucy Holmes. Participants turn from employees into a group of Detective Graduates. Under the guidance of our 100% customizable Chatbot and a live Coach, teams complete challenges to prove their worthiness as top detectives.
May the best detectives emerge!
The game can be tailored to suit your specific industry, company, learning objectives, region and target demographic.
We take care of everything
Each Detective Team of 4-5 Graduates is assigned a Coach to insure top motivation and participation from alle team members. 3 days in advance they get an invitation letter via email with instructions and a link to join.
Conference tool of your choice
All participants gather in the conference tool of your choice. After being welcomed by the school Director, participants receive the instructions for the game. They get to meet their respective Coach and discover the challenge of their final exam.
Participants connect in groups of 4 to 5 in different calls. They complete a series of collaborative operations and tests, each leading to new assignments and hidden pieces of information. Problem solving, communication, and attention to detail are key, but how do teams adapt to changing circumstances?
Teams gather in the main meeting where we share footage of the game and graduation diplomas and honorable degrees are awarded to the winners!
- The Detective Challenge can be organized from anywhere online.
- We use video conferencing facilities and other online tools, none of which require account log ins.
- We provide expert facilitators who are present for the whole of your session.
- All participants receive an email 72h prior to the game with full instructions.
- Up to 4000 participants per session.
- 1,5 – 2,5 hours per session.